The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
HR Operations Specialist (100%)
The HR Operations Specialist contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment and ongoing development of a knowledgeable and competent workforce.
The HR Operations Specialist administrates, monitors and improves Jet Aviation’s general HR processes with strong focus on HR administration, labor law, payroll and social insurance with the use of HR related software and applications.
- Administrate Social Insurance daily allowances
- Establish and maintain a set of standard reports and metrics to measure the workforce effectiveness and create ad-hoc reports
- Provide general payment files to payroll provider and administrate back payments
- Administrate accounting needs such as accounts receivable list, list for payments to foreigner bank accounts
- General support to the HR Team, Employees, Line Managers, Finance Department etc. in questions of labor law, payroll, tax and social security to solve special cases or difficulties
- Review and document Jet Aviation’s payroll processes in conjunction with the external payroll provider (incl. Shadow-payroll for Expats and Inpats)
- Use, maintain and develop HR related software and applications such as Personnel Information System, Accident- and Sickness Administration software, Application Tool, work certificate Tool, E-File, Workflows, related Interfaces etc.
- SAP Org.management: support for HR Managers in questions of daily maintenance, create and maintain information
- Ensure a high quality of general employee data; monthly and yearly cross check controlling
- Lead or support HR projects from design to conclusion
- Recommend process improvements to further streamline administration, payroll processes, increase overall service quality and decrease complexity
- Manage associated change processes
- Work with authorities and consultants to develop answers to question or open issues
- Act as specialist in regards to general regulatory subjects
- Execute SOX Control Sheets such as Salary Check, Payroll Reconciliation and Payroll Time Clocking and support in SOX Controls
- Apply for night and Sunday work permissions at the Basel Authority
- Commercial Diploma / Matura in Economics, Science or similar
- Further Diploma "HR Sachbearbeiter", "HR- or Sozialversicherungsfachausweis" is beneficial
- At least five year’s work experience in HR Roles with a strong focus on payroll processing in Switzerland
- Solid understanding of Swiss labor law, social security and tax laws
- SAP (key user knowledge is a must) and SuccessFactors knowledge is beneficial
- Results driven - able to execute with high personal accountability
- A precise and accurate way of working is a must
- Good knowledge of English is a must, with good understanding of German (French is beneficial)
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)