At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role you will:
- Govern and monitor IT services provider teams to support and maintain company IT infrastructure and applications
- Act as an interface between the internal customers, outsourcing suppliers and the IS.
- Responsible for the translation of business priorities into the IS services
- Be accountable for design, define, implement, improve ITIL processes related to service desk, incident management, change management, problem management, asset management, knowledge management, escalation management and others.
- Have an End to End accountability for service delivery in accordance to Contractual SLAs/KPIs keeping the service quality levels high and as per business expectations
- Perform service transition planning, coordinating and execution when changing the services landscape and service support model.
- Consult business on service requirement fulfillment using available IS Services, implement service catalog to facilitate faster delivery of business requirements.
- Design and implement solutions for end to end Asset management lifecycle, Review the data being populated into the CMDB and act as partial owner of the CMDB
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 10+ years of relevant experience
- You need to be mandatorily strong knowledge and experience on ITIL processes, ITIL certifications would be an asset.
- You have strong knowledge of working with ITSM tools (ServiceNow is a must)
- You are well-versed in SDLC methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, experienced in Power BI/Tableau would be preferred.
- You have exposure of working in a global, multicultural environment.
- You have a PMP or equivalent certifications, experienced in Project Management would be a plus
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Information Systems and Information Technologies
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.02.2021, 10:01:59 AM