Looking for a challenging position within an international logistics environment?
Syncreon technology is a specialised provider of integrated logistics services to global industries. Located in several countries across Europe, we work for several large Technology customers providing value add services and logistics solutions to consumer as well as retail sales sectors.
Our Technology EMEA headquarters is located in Tilburg, the Netherlands. Along with Tilburg, we also have locations in Waalwijk, Amsterdam, Maasvlakte and Venray.
For our location(s) in Waalwijk we are looking for a:
How you will contribute
- Work in a modern warehouse environment, picking pallets, boxes and parts according to customer order.
- Process customer orders, work orders, in- and outbound orders according work instructions.
- Execute internal stock transfers and merge stock to optimize warehouse efficiencies.
- Support with offloading bulk loaded containers and all other warehouse related activities as inventory counting, stock moves and others.
- Participate in warehouse optimization programs as Kaizen and Lean and be a full participating member of the warehouse team.
Your Key Qualifications
- Rechtruck certification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of driving a reachtruck.
- Any other certification as EPT, HT and/ or OPT certification are not required, but preferred.
- Ability to perform repetitive duties within the designated parameters of standard work and work accurately.
- Ability to communicate and deal with a variety of people.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
What we offer?
For reaching our ambitious goals syncreon will focus on creating even more professional organizational structures worldwide. Also in the future it will be key to hire, maintain and develop the right people – locally and globally.
We offer an exciting and challenging role within a growing international organization. We stimulate personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. The salary ranges from gross €1982,60 to €2508,67 per month. Syncreon offers permanent employment after 1 year, if proven suitable.
Please feel free to send your motivation letter and CV. We would like to hear from you!
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.