- Produces machined parts by setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Working with large lathes and horizontal boring mills
- Ensure that jobs are manufactured in the most efficient manner and to best quality level.
- Maintaining equipment and supplies of machines
- Read engineering drawings and blueprints
- General labour duties as required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a CNC machinist in large horizontal boring mill activity
- Minimum 3 years working within a machine shop environment in the hydraulics industry ideally with an Enshu machine and Fanuc controls
- Physical demands require the ability to handle weights up to 50lbs
- Must be working towards or have completed related school or equivalent
- Fundamental knowledge of machine tool setup
- Ability to read blue prints
- Must be mechanically inclined, production oriented, and safety and quality conscious
- Attention to detail
- Strive for continuous improvement
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Thank you and Good Luck!