Bailey Nelson is looking for Optical Assistants for our BROADWAY store!!!
At Bailey Nelson, we’re all about changing how our customers see the world and how the world sees them. We are a tightknit bunch of down to earth individuals who look for ways to relentlessly improve on everything we do, every day.
We believe our team are the secret to our success. Our people and the interactions we have with one another and with our customers are what defines the essence of who we are, and why we are fast becoming the smarter choice in eyewear for our customers.
As a Bailey Nelson Optical Assistant, you’ll channel your passion and commitment into delivering the best possible experience to your customers every day.
What you will get from us;
- A job where you can make a real difference to meeting customers' eyecare needs
- Access to our world-class web-based learning platform to keep you in the know with all things BN and to streamline training and communication
- A generous team allowance so you can strut your stuff in and out of store in the latest BN products
- A leadership team who genuinely cares about our people and is committed to their engagement and development
What we need from you;
- Customer Experience - Previous customer service experience is a must, within retail, hospitality or a similar industry where customers’ needs are met through great interactions, product recommendations and exceptional service
- Optical Experience - while not a necessity, previous experience is a big plus in this role
- Passion - A genuine passion for creating amazing customer experiences, helping solve their eyecare and eyewear needs and deliver outstanding outcomes for both them and your store
- Energy - A love of being in a fast paced, growing business and able to adapt to change, lead by example with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Effectiveness- Ability to effectively manage your time and all operational requirements of your role without ever compromising the customer experience
- Problem Solving - The ability to use critical thinking and product/optics knowledge to help solve customer vision problems and achieve the best outcome for every customer
- Team - Passion for building a strong rapport with your fellow team including management, optometrists and our support office team
- Drive- A true love of achieving and driving results through excellent customer service
So… if you have just read about your dream job, don’t sit back and ponder what might have been! Send us your resume so we can hear all about why you are the perfect person for this role, and if we are feeling the vibe just as much as you are we will be in touch to chat to you in person.