Our aim is to surpass our customers expectations whilst offering professional bespoke solutions to their needs. We are an independent local owned practice and we are proud to be part of the local community.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated person to join a dedicated small team as a part time Optical Assistant. The right role to use your customer service, retail sales, fashion knowledge, engaging personality and interpersonal skills to provide excellent service and assistance that will delight our patients.
- Customer service, patient interaction and office administration
- Optical dispensing (helping patients choose frames that look good and fit well along with the right lenses for their vision)
- Checking spectacle jobs, repairs and adjustments
- Helping with stock processing, social media, marketing and merchandising of displays
- Operation of some specialised optical equipment (training will be provided)
- Flexibility with workdays and hours
- Proven organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- The right cultural fit and can-do attitude
- Eye for detail, accuracy and commitment to excellence
- Excellent presentation, communication and written/verbal skills
- Computer literate
- Be willing to undertake ongoing training and education to ensure your success and to understand the complexities of the optical industry
- Optical Dispensers are welcome to apply however, training will be provided to the right fit candidate if you have no optical background
If you like fashion, helping people and are happy to learn and make Optics your new career, contact us to discuss the role more.