- Service at TWO95 International was very good, they are very helpful!
Dillibabu, Senior Consultant – Leading IBM Partners
- I had availed the services of TWO95 International Staffing services to find out a profile which will enhance & uplift my career progress. I am highly satisfied by the services & the consultancy provided by TWO95 International Staffing Services Pvt.Ltd. I was able to find out an alternate career overseas which will help me to exploit my true potential. Warm Regards!
Devdoot Mukhopadhyay: Business Manager- Chemicals in a reputed Water Treatment organization in Saudi Arabia
- Two95 helped me to find the right opportunity and their constant communication and support made the whole process really pleasant.
Mr.Devesh Singh, software Engineer in a leading global e-commerce organization
- Service provided was really appreciable! Complete support at each step of recruitment by Two95 Intl Staff member. They helped me and gave quick response on starting from referral-- preparation—written interview--Face to face evaluation- getting offer- notice period negotiation- Joining documents checklist and even stay in touch after joining the company as well. In short, Two95 Intl take care from end to end needs of candidate. “Really super job done by their employees. Everyone can believe on their services Trustworthy & complete transparency.
Mr. Chankit Bansal, software Engineer in a leading global e-commerce Organisation.
- You're the best! Pleased with the excellent Service! Prompt support extended by team was appreciable.
Mr. Raj Mohan Ganapathy, Test Engineer Saggezza India Pvt.Ltd.
- I am very thankful to Two95 Intl this good opportunity; from date of interview to till date of joining they guide me a right path to get this opportunity.
Mr. SenthilKumar, Senior Engineer in a in a large Auto OEM, Chennai)
- Forever “Grateful” to Two95 who played a pivotal role in my placement as HR Deputy Manager in a highly reputed organization. It was exactly the role that I was in the lookout for “A big Thank you to Two95.
Ms. Ann Mariam – Deputy Manager Human Resource in world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide company etc.
Oracle PL/SQL lead
We are a US based IT MNC. We have our headquarters in New Jersey and we have our operations in UK, Canada and India. In India we have our ODC and entire operations in Chennai. Our major domain is insurance and we take care of Application and Infrastructure offshore support to clients in US. We are 80 plus employees in Chennai.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for delivering business value to customers by architecting effective information systems solutions that address the customer's business problems, needs and opportunities, in a manner consistent with company's strategic and business goals
Establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the customer by understanding the customer's business context and their unique situation
Collaborate with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs in order to facilitate the definition and development of the solution
Strong supporters of the professional development framework for their profession and use the knowledge and best practice derived from their professional associations to the benefit of their customers
Collaborate with project managers to ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation and support of these IS solutions
Collaborate with the account team to meet or exceed revenue, product, customer satisfaction and market share goals for assigned account(s)
Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas
Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines in which the company must operate to be successful
Provides highly innovative solutions
Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives
May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams
Lead and mentor the team on technical front on production support areas.
ADD ON ADVANTAGES
Minimum of five (6) to eight (8) years of industry experience
Five (5) to eight (8) years' experience with Oracle and PL/SQL are required