As part of our expansion within Order and Rights Management (ORM), we are building an Order Management Specialist (OMS) team composed of highly skilled individuals with order management / order-to-cash experience preferably with 1-2 years of related work background.
- Manage the order process for select products; this includes entering orders into specialist permissioning or electronic fulfillment systems and working with internal customers to ensure the order is fulfilled according to agreed turnaround times and with accuracy
- Escalate all delays to internal groups including to the senior members of the organization as appropriate
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity
- Manage internal customer queries and communication in a professional and committed to service manner.
- Be a great teammate, attend team meetings and ensure that internal and external customer requirements are met
- Responsible for online maintenance, lapsing of subscriptions and access-related issues
- Support billing team in validating online invoices and portals
- Monitor the group email account to ensure that requests are action and completed according to agreed turnaround times
- Creating and modification of customer master data
- Meet agreed volume, service and quality targets
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Graduate/post-graduate in related field such as Commerce or Accounting. Experienced candidates should have prior OMS experience
- Good data interpretation skills
- Good working knowledge of computer systems; knowledge on SAP, SalesForce and Siebel is an advantage
- Has great focus for accuracy, completeness and value for assigned tasks which leads to providing an excellent customer experience
- Ability to prioritize and has attention to details
- High aptitude for learning and champions effective collaboration
- Deadline-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple activities, showing appropriate level of prioritization and escalation skills
- Should be flexible working in any shift
- 1-2 years Customer Service / Order-To-Cash background.
What a challenge job as large and fascinating as the world itself! Join us today!
Impressive benefits? Of course.
We support our colleagues’ health and wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts& savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.