Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a performance-based outsourcing firm with operations in Kansas City, MO, Chennai, India and Manila that puts culture and employees first. We employ the best people, processes, and proprietary technology available to deliver multichannel solutions for our clients and fulfilling careers for our employees. FPS is a rapidly growing, global company.
We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things! FPS offers a competitive suite of benefits for our employees, including a lucrative compensation program; medical, dental and vision benefits; and the opportunity for high potential career growth with a fast-growing company. We are committed to creating a culture where our people can succeed and reach their full potential, because we believe that if you put people first, you drive great results.
This role reports directly to the Team Manager of Operations. The main role of the Sales Business Manager is to acquire new and/or additional accounts for a leading VOIP technology & solutions company. The target market is mostly small-sized businesses in North America across various industries. This is a Business-to-Business sales, so it is a bit more complex than consumer selling and requires a little more depth and sophistication from the sales business manager.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone and e-mail to nurture, qualify and sell prospects generated by marketing campaigns and ‘cold-calling’ in a production focused environment
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies trends to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect/customer objections
- Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently using prescribed tools to document prospect interactions – ensuring efficient lead management
- Develop sales strategies while maintaining high productivity levels
- Independently source or mine own business leads – subject to review & approval process before dialing
- Achieve pre-determined sales targets/quota
- Preferably with some years of solid Business-to-Business Sales Experience (can be a combination of B2B and B2C
- At least 1 year outbound sales experience in any industry or vertical from any contact center or BPO (sales program/account management/sales/lead generation/retention/acquisition/etc.)
- Should be residing in DAVAO.
- Very strong language and communication skills (written and verbal) and robust affinity to US culture/business/consumers
- Superior sales and negotiation skills
- Outstanding entrepreneurial skills and business acumen
- High proficiency in communicating across several platforms. Must be able to form connections using their voice or with written messages, with less emphasis placed on face-to-face communication. A pleasant phone voice is an advantage.
- Must exhibit supreme oral expression and remarkable presentation skills; Highly articulate and eloquent
- Highly adaptable to dealing with various customer types; exceedingly conversational and inherently engaging; quick-witted
- Oral comprehension. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have keen attention to details; superb planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Must be highly confident and effective in talking, dealing, presenting, selling, negotiating with various job levels – from assistants, managers, to business owners and executives across different industries
- Must have grit or the strong sense of passion and perseverance
- Self-motivated, resilient and enthusiastic; Must have a personality and character that can prudently deal with rejection without letting it impact the ability to be successful and exceed own performance results
- Incentive and money-driven; gets the extra push and motivation through rewards, career enhancement and skills improvement opportunities
- Highly confident; can speak through their confidence
- Superior web navigation and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task; talk & type & not get distracted
- Highly independent and proactive; can work with minimal supervision and guidance
Stay Safe, Stay Home. Amidst the E/M/G community quarantine in Luzon and Davao Region, the entire FPS Philippines Community is under work from home setup. All hired during this time will require the ability to work from home. The office-based setup will resume dependent on the organization's direction in the future.