Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We are looking for a talented and experienced sales professional to join our Inside Sales Team in EMEA. In this exciting role you will be responsible for outbound calling, selling PayPal’s extensive portfolio of customized payment solutions to meet our merchant’s business needs. You will need to be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, have the ability to fully articulate the PayPal value proposition to prospective merchants & lead throughout the sales cycle. Your success in this role will be measured by a set of KPIs and Sales Target Incentive program.
Language Requirement: Fluent English
- Outbound telephone sales of PayPal products to small, medium and large sized businesses (SMB)
- Forecasting your monthly sales in line with revenue targets and productivity metrics
- Achieving financial monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Acquiring new merchants and cross-selling/upselling to existing customers
- Creating value through a consultative selling approach
- Stakeholder management and building relationships with key decision makers involved with the onboarding of your merchants through sales cycle
Skills and Competencies required:
- Fluency in English
- IT Programs: Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM experience is an advantage
- 2+ years’ experience in Inside Sales in an online or financial services or e-commerce environment.
- Results orientated with proven success in sales achievement
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization and self-motivation
- Strong telephone presence with experience in outbound calling
- Experience in managing a sales-based revenue forecast
- Ability to sell in a team environment
- Interested in further career development
- Experience working in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Results orientated towards productivity such as calls, talk time, self-prospection, pipeline management and forecasting
What we offer:
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn
Our Benefits for you:
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full Health Care you and your immediate family
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid sabbatical of 4 weeks after every 5 years of service
- Free onsite gym
- Subsidised restaurant onsite
Please Note: Due to Covid19 the interview process, on-boarding, training and all work undertaken for this role will be conducted remotely. PayPal’s remote working policy is currently being reviewed. Apply now and one of our recruitment team will be able to discuss this with you in more detail.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.