About the Role
Seeking a mid-level and a Senior Overhead Engineer for a leading Rail Engineering, construction and maintenance specialist. Your role will see you responsible for the maintenance, design, construction, upgrades and modifications of the 25kv AC Overhead line equipment.
You will be involved in:
• Commissioning of new equipment, including testing of OLE
• Review standards and modifications to ensure they adhere to safety and industry standards
• Carry out designs in line with industry principles and codes
• Minimum of a tertiary qualification in electrical engineering
• Ideally extensive experience working on 25kV AC Systems for Rail Traction.
• Demonstrated extensive experience in managing and leading teams in the planning, design and construction of OLE infrastructure to achieve agreed outcomes.
• Demonstrated understanding or skills in contract and project management
What's on Offer?
• permanent position
• Good base salary
• Company car
• Bonus scheme
• Study leave and paid qualifications
• Membership to Engineers Australia
• Sponsorship on offer for the right candidate
Please note: We are also looking for Senior Linesman and Overhead Supervisors with Rail experience.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
Large organisation within the rail Engineering, construction and maintenance space.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.