Lovisa was created out of a need for on-trend fashion jewellery at ready-to-wear prices. Our trend spotting departments worldwide take inspiration from couture runways and current street style to deliver new, must-have styles to our customers.
We are a fashion-forward jewellery brand that caters to every woman, with 150 new styles being delivered to stores each week. We give exceptional customer service and apply our core belief, “It’s about the customer, always” in everything we do.
Established in Australia Lovisa launched its first store in 2010, Since then Lovisa has opened over 550 stores across 20 countries: New Zealand, The United States, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and motivated Part Time Stylists to join our Lovisa team!
Lovisa will offer :
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- Fantastic discounts and incentives
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
What we are looking for!
- Do you love working in a team environment dedicated to offering an exceptional experience to your Customer?
- Are you motivated and driven to deliver great results?
- Are you a great communicator and confident in building great relationships?
- Do you have an eye for fashion and are in the know on all the latest trends?
Then we would love to talk to you about a becoming a stylist with Lovisa!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The passion to work within a team to deliver great results
- Strong background in retail sales
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills - Enthusiasm and initiative
- A love for fashion and great confidence to style your Customer with any look they want to create!
The Team Member role is Part Time with week day and weekend work and a variety of hours available.
If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!
Please note, to assist us in getting to know our applicants better, we ask that you upload a 1-2 minute video of yourself as part of the recruitment process.
1. What interests you about working for Lovisa?
2. What does the phrase 'It's about the customer, always' mean to you?
3. What 3 skills are you able to bring to Lovisa?
Make sure you dress to impress in your video, as though you are going to an interview!
We look forward to seeing your video!