Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Partner Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in Paris. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.
Insight on your impact
Anaplan is changing the way companies plan and this isn’t Customer Success as usual. We’re looking for team members who are trainers, coaches, and strategic advisors.
Your qualifications, your influence
The Partner Success team works closely with the Anaplan partner ecosystem to further develop the partner's services delivery capabilities. Work closely with our Alliances, Academy and, Customer Success teams to drive focused partner enablement where we need it most.
Observe, coach and manage Anaplan partner resources through the partner lifecycle, both in the field and via workshop
Internally, work with the Anaplan Village to:
- Develop strategic partner development plans alongside designated Alliances, Customer Success, Sales and Channel resources
- Continually evaluate onboarding and training needs for new and existing staff members
- Collaborate closely with Partner Operations to review and develop partner metrics which assist in decision making
Externally, regularly interact with Partner practice leads on the following:
- Review partner customers portfolio health and design any required action plans
- Make recommendations and assist with additional training and onsite support if required
- Participate in regular Partner planning meetings, topics to include: Resource Planning, Review of current engagements, etc.
- Provide product, field, and local expertise when working with Content Developers/Instructional Designers, to produce high quality, relevant and localized materials. Subjects to include: Connected Planning, Solution Architecture, The Anaplan Way, Pre-Sales Process, New product releases
- Establish and host Partner Days within your region to ensure Partners build up the relevant contacts within Customer Success, Product, Sales and Support.
Preferred skills and technical familiarity
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree – Finance, Accounting or MIS preferable
- 6+ years of general EPM consulting experience
- 1+ years of Anaplan deployment experience is preferable
- 1+ years of experience leading, managing or coaching others
- 30-40% Travel involved
- Specialist software training and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience as a coach and mentor in a software implementation environment
- Familiarity with a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Superb written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work across multiple functions and within a regional remote team
- Functional knowledge in one of Supply Chain, Sales, and Finance
- Highly organized, customer-focused, and innovative
- Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- Flexible and able to work in fluid environment with changing priorities
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history , see our recognitions and achievements , and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
Can’t find the perfect role for you? New opportunities are opening up daily: http://anaplan.com/CAREERS
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.