We are looking to hire Laboratory Systems Engineer to work with our global biotech client based in Co. Tipperary. Your role would be to work closely with Automation and IT teams to deliver Process Analytical Technologies and Lab equipment scope on projects.
* Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Process Analytical Technologies and Laboratory systems for capital projects
* Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with the company's standards.
* The expectation is that this role will grow to be the PAT SME for the Automation and IT project teams. Successful candidate should Coach, mentor and provide technical training to colleagues.
* Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, SDLC, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
* Work closely with the QA-IT function to ensure compliance with the company's Quality standards.
* Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
* Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
* Engage with stakeholders at all levels of projects.
* Ensure that SDLC is appropriately applied
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Bachelors' degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
* Specific experience in the design, implementation and qualification of Process Analytical technologies is a requirement - SIPAT (Siemens PAT solution) is preferable, Multivariate analysis, NIR and other technologies.
* Experience with Process Automation systems and/or Laboratory systems in a Life sciences environment is desirable.
* Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and Nugenesis
* 3 or more years of experience in project automation/IT support in a Life Sciences environment with direct technical and SDLC experience.
* Familiarity with real time release using PAT technologies would be advantageous
* Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Demonstrated ability to analyse and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential.
* Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills