Chemours is seeking a Payroll Consultant to join our growing *HR* team! This position will report directly to the *International Payroll Supervisor* at our *Gijón, Asturias* location.
*The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:*
* Makes sure all payroll administration is carried out per company processes and values, audit and country regulations and provider’s procedures & internal controls.
* Be the liaison between the external payroll provider and the internal network. You will be the key point of contact for the Chemours HR and Finance/Accounting teams and for the payroll provider for any payroll matter in your geographical area.
* Monitor the payroll process. Make spot-checks in the process and provide necessary approvals in the payroll process.
* Ensures efficient and high-quality execution of payroll processes and resolve any issues/inquiries. Manage the payroll provider’s performance.
* Calculates simulations of employee’s cost to employer, severance fees, vacation balances, allowances, etc.
* Together with the Country HR Managers and in collaboration with the benefits providers, administer benefits (insurances, pension, work life, etc).
* Follow-up on employee status changes in the Workday system: internal moves, promotions, leaves etc to have a correct flow to all the benefits administrators and the payroll.
* Provides support to the implementation and execution of human resources policies impacting payroll. Investigates and resolves daily employee service problems, either directly or through advice to line management. Advises line managers on personnel procedures and precedents.
* Advices on country-specific relevant legislation and regulations, partnering with legal and HRBPs.
*The following is /required/ for this role:*
* Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
* Background in HR or Finance
* Payroll knowledge and tax regulations is a MUST.
* At least 3 years of working experience in abovementioned area.
* Fluency in English is a MUST. Any other languages are a nice to have.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and in data analysis using databases, spreadsheets, reporting software’s.
*The following is /preferred/ for this role*:
* Functional and technical HR, Payroll, Accounting/Finance, and HRIS experience is a plus.
* Knowledge of the Workday HR system is a plus.
* Competitive Compensation
* Comprehensive Benefits Packages
* Learning and Development Opportunities
* Strong Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
* Company-paid Volunteer Days
*WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY*
We are driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch—in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.
We see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it. By taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture, our goal is to empower employees to be their best selves—at Chemours and in life.
The “ours” in Chemours represents everyone who works here. We’re thousands strong and always looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Five fundamental, foundational values form the substructure of our culture as a multinational
corporation. They are core beliefs that guide and frame both our behaviors and our aspirations.
Our values are in part what differentiate us from others, making us uniquely Chemours.
They are—Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Collective Entrepreneurship,
Safety Obsession, and Unshakable Integrity. At Chemours, our values are where everything begins.
We were honored to be named a /“Great Place to Work-Certified Company”/ for 2019-2020—our second consecutive year.