This position is raised for SAP HCM Specialist role for North America Payroll region.
Required experience & skills
- Minimum 6 years total IT experience, preferably in SAP HCM.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in design and configuration of Canada Payroll processing.
- Experienced in -
- Payroll catalog definition including wage type definition and configuration
- Third party remittance
- Off cycle payroll definition and processing
- Pre-DME and DME
- Garnishments definition, reporting and management
- Hands-on with pay statements, Taxation, YE adjustments and Tax forms (Adobe and Mag Media)
- Benefits configuration and Integration with 3rd party systems
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of integration with Compensation and Time Management
- Experience in creating and defining custom operations and rules
- Experience with year-end activities and support packs implementation and legal changes
- Sound knowledge in HR-FI integrations and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good logical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in working with a remote and online team of consultants
What we offer.
- Flexible work shift timings with home based
- Cab facilities
- Sophisticated career development initiatives.
- Transparent reward and recognition schemes.
- Innovative industry leading company.
Please continue with your application