The purpose of this role is to provide real-world experience, learning industry technical and professional skills, abilities and activities to contribute to the Dentsu network.
This is an exciting time to join dentsu. In good times and bad we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about.
So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
Working with the existing Performance team, the Performance Intern will be tasked with executing the tasks required by the existing client’s scope of work and ensuring all Performance KPIs are hit and exceeded. Reporting directly to the Performance Manager, the Performance Intern will deliver best in class Performance and help establish iProspect to increase the service offering as well as be the number 1 performance marketing agency in the world.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (or ‘Duties’)
- You will be primarily responsible for supporting the Performance Manager
- Responsible for understanding and managing clients’ KPIs
- Execute best in class Performance strategies for iProspect clients
- Learn about and follow global best practice Performance process and guidelines to ensure client success through methodical, planned and executed Performance strategies
- If suitable, get the chance to prepare for and attend client meetings
- Stay up to date on the latest Performance technology and updates
- Show a positive attitude towards Performance and a keen desire to learn
- Any ad hoc requirements as requested by the Performance Manager
- Ensures the effective management of the Performance workstreams as defined by the Performance project
- Personally, owns and manages the assigned Performance tasks to ensure completion
- Supports the Performance Specialists with monthly reports and analysis of performance
- Reviews Performance strategies for all clients to ensure continual performance improvement
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in performance marketing
- Confident, professional and positive person who regularly contributes to your clients’ business with thought and perception
- Something of a free thinker, you want to get more involved in the development of Performance and lead the industry from a unique position within a leading global agency
- Sociable and have the ability to get the best out of your relationships with both clients and wider stakeholders
- Understand role of Performance to the overall marketing mix
- Understand online media channels and be able to talk confidently about differences, usage, and interaction
- Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used to communicate to different audiences
- Commitment to deliver first class work every time and never leave a quality issue unchecked
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimization and reporting
- A proactive and creative attitude with strong problem-solving skills
*Please indicate your availability for an internship in your CV.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Student/Intern (Fixed Term) (Fixed Term)