Australia's fastest growing health and beauty brand is looking for passionate men and women to join their team.
- Be part of a dynamic, supportive and success driven team
- Great atmosphere with an uplifting and refreshing culture
- Training and personal growth opportunities with long term career opportunity
- Attractive remuneration for the right candidate based on skills and experience
- Staff Discounts & other incentives
Priceline Pharmacy Randwick requires a Pharmacist for a full-time position, in a dispensary that includes other pharmacists and dispensary assistants.
This role would suit a true people-leader who thrives in a fast-paced retail environment.
In this role you will:-
- Grow script numbers, S2 and S3 sales
- Supervise and dispense prescriptions and S2/S3 requests
- Contribute to world class service offer
- Consult with customers on medication, health and lifestyle
- Deliver 6CPA services and programmes in a professional manner
- Assist with maintaining the Dispensary and Professional Services Area including ordering, inventory management and other scheduled tasks
The key selection criteria is as follows:
- Exceptional customer service skills and patient follow-up
- Selling skills to drive basket size with customers
- Familiarity with 6CPA programmes and incentives surrounding interventions and meds checks
- Ability to engage with customers while assembling scripts
- Succinct and upbeat style of communication
- Needs to be a registered pharmacist with AHPRA in Australia without conditions
- Ability to engage, interact and work collaboratively with the team
- Responsible, reliable and punctual
- Ability to prioritise tasks and problem solve
- Availability for rostered weekday and weekend shifts, including some public holidays
If you are a great Pharmacist who thrives on offering genuine care for the well-being of every staff member and customer every day, then there is a place for you on our team!
Please submit a CV and Cover letter with your application giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
Sounds like the change you have been looking for?
We would love to hear from you!
Please continue with your application