Who you are - and why join us
Our client, specializing in interdisciplinary care, is looking for a Physical Therapist who can provide in-person and remote (virtual) treatments to patients experiencing acute or chronic pain. This is an opportunity to channel your passion for empowering patients with the skills and knowledge they need to make progress on their rehabilitation journey.
It’s a chance to:
- Be valued for the expertise and knowledge you bring to the team and to every patient. You will:
- Treat the people who live and work in your community, helping them return to their daily lives.
- Perform assessments, create plans, and conduct treatments to increase or enhance mobility, determining root cause and alternate strategies for strength development.
- Implement a routine of stretching and strengthening exercises, therapeutic massage, joint mobilization, and manipulation.
- Collaborate with occupational therapists, kinesiologists, and mental health workers to provide well-rounded and complementary therapy.
- Take the next step in your career. You will:
- Expand your role to include case planning and mentoring of junior team members.
- Participate in clinical upskilling such as pain management, hand therapy, or vestibular therapy.
- Grow into a Team Lead, Program Lead, Educator, or Manager role.
- Be supported as you deliver optimal care, while maintaining a work-life balance. You will:
- Meet with patients Monday to Friday at a pace that fits your lifestyle.
- Have access to benefits, paid vacation, and direct-referral clients.
- Thrive in a stable environment with operational support for changes such as those required by the pandemic restrictions.
If you are a registered member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists, and you have hands-on experience demonstrated through strong clinical skills in a private practice, apply here.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. Our client is committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise, and we will work with you to meet your needs.