MAX Solutions Careers | DES Placement Consultant - DMS in Glenorchy, Tasmania | Careers at Glenorchy Skip Branding Menu Menu Search
- Find work MAX Employment Services
- Improve your skills Training courses
- Health and disability Support services
- Help and advice Get the support you want
- Employer services Find great staff
- What we do Our services and programs
- About us Learn about MAX
Header Navigation Secondary Menu
- Careers with MAX
- Feedback and complaints
- Disability Employment Services
- Assessments Australia
- Adult Migrant English Program
- Skills for Education and Employment
- PaTH Employabililty Skills Training
- Getting Started
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Health and Wellbeing
- Find an office
- Feedback and Complaints
Careers with MAX
Careers with MAX
Providing employment, disability and training services in suburban and regional areas across Australia including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth, Canberra.
Contact your nearest office
1800 625 350 FREE CALL
- ngôn ngữ tiếng Việt
- اللغة العربية
- پښتو ژبه
- 中文 Zhōngwén
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ
- हिन्दी भाषा
- Wikang Filipino
- زبان فارسي
© Copyright 2018 MAX Solutions. All rights reserved Registered Training Organisation: 0667
MAX Solutions Careers | DES Placement Consultant - DMS in Glenorchy, Tasmania | Careers at Glenorchy Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
DES Placement Consultant - DMS
Job Locations AU-TAS-Glenorchy Requisition ID 2021-61932 # of Openings 1 Job Function Customer service Job Schedule Permanent Full-Time
- Career growth opportunities
- Accessible ongoing training
- People with disability strongly encouraged to apply
Do you want to be part of a team that genuinely makes a positive difference in people's lives?
As a Disability Employment Services Placement Consultant, you'll be doing so much more than finding jobs.
At MAX we are passionate about helping to break down any barriers our customers may be affected by through empowering and motivating our customers to become job ready and supporting them throughout their journey to achieve their career aspirations. You will connect and engage with employers to source meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities.
- Earn a competitive salary with performance bonuses
- Access a world of training, development and employee benefits
- Build relationships with local organisations to grow a network of Disability Confident Employers
- Provide ongoing support, education and resources for our customers
- Deliver efficient and effective strategies to positively engage with employers and build sustainable relationships
- High level of interpersonal communication and organisational skills
- Disability, Health or Employment sector experience is preferred
- Ability to overcome objections, and break down employment barriers that exist for people with disability
- Awareness of vulnerabilities to employment and the effects of unemployment
- Effective, positive problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Hold a current Working With Vulnerable People Check ( you will be required to obtain prior to being offered employment and reimbursement provided on commencement if successful)
- Ability to obtain a police check (to be arranged through MAX).
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply. We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Please click "apply" to find out more about the role.
If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.
To view the position description click the link below:
PD - DES Placement Consultant (Levels 1 & 2)
Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started. Interested in this opportunity?
Refer this opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS