Position at Wavemaker
Joining WaveMaker isn't just like taking another ordinary job. WaveMaker people are the type who always thrive on everything they do. At our WaveMaker Philippines, we are looking for a highly creative individual who can support the Digital Account Director.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Account Director for Wavemaker Philippines.
3 Best Things About the Job:
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest digital marketing Agency in the Philippines.
- The Planner, Precision gets exposed to and will learn the various disciplines of digital media advertising – from Strategy and Planning to implementation and Analytics
- A role with high exposure to the country’s top companies and brands.
Measures of Success
In three months:
- Mastered the planning and implementation of all aspects of digital media – Facebook, Search, Mobile, content
- Achieved a clear grasp of the ins and outs of the brands handled.
- Closely monitor campaigns and executions for accounts handled, ensuring agreed KPI’s are achieved or surpassed
In six months:
- Successfully put together campaign strategy and planning
- Established relationships with Clients and support teams.
- Confidently presented to Clients and colleagues.
- Have zero error in implementation and reporting
In 12 months:
- Majorly contributed to the successful launch of campaigns of brands handled.
- Managed Accounts independently and handled output with minimal supervision.
- Identified and driven opportunities for growth through initiatives for brands and campaigns handled.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Meet and liaise with Clients to identify requirements.
- Work with Agency colleagues to fulfill and achieve a client’s/brand’s/campaign’s objectives/requirements.
- Present, defend or justify, alongside Agency colleagues, the output of the Agency.
- Negotiate with Clients, Suppliers/Partners and Agency on details (budgets/timelines/scope) pertaining to deliverables for Accounts handled.
- Organize and handle administrative requirements for your business – CE’s, invoices, revenue tracking, contracts, meeting schedules, etc.
- Contribute to strategic work churned by Agency teams for brands handled.
- Identify and drive opportunities for growth through initiatives for brands and campaigns handled.
- Write media briefs, Client reports and other official documents/documentations needed.
- Closely monitor campaigns and executions for accounts handled, ensuring agreed KPI’s are achieved or surpassed.
We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world’s most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- confidence to challenge what’s gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible
We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company. Discover more on wavemakerglobal.com , Twitter and LinkedIn
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.