"Take part of our challenging Supply Chain Operations team and enjoy this position with a wide variety of contact all around the world" (Gaétan R., Planning manager)
End of studies internship with school agreement
Duration: 6 months minimum
Location: 1752 Villars-sur-Glâne, Switzerland
The objective of this internship is to enrich your academic background with a stimulating professional experience in an international environment.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
In our Supply Chain department in charge of the distribution of Cartier finished goods (watch, jewellery, spare parts, accessories or business support), you will be part of a highly established planning team and you will contribute to the following missions:
- Carry out business analysis for the definition and implementation of the supply strategy to ensure optimum stock level, challenge forecast and loops with all stakeholders,
- Collaborate with markets, marketing or manufactures on their problematics,
- Create reporting, particularly under Power BI,
- Participate in continuous improvement projects related to the department activity.
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCESS WITH US?
You are in last year master degree’s (engineering) with a Supply Chain focus.
You have an excellent knowledge of database work and advanced analysis via Excel or Power BI.
You have a very good command of French and English.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
This is a great opportunity to truly gain great insight into the luxury markets. You will be a part of a dynamic and international work environment, where we always go the extra mile to uphold outstanding service for our clients.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next step from there would be a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager and our HR Business Partner.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT CARTIER
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER