Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for Planner
This position is 12 months contract for one of our key clients, a Software company.
Job title: Planner
Location: Corvallis, Oregon. (Hybrid office worker- onsite and remote mix)
Duration: 07/18/2022 to 07/14/2023
The PageWide Web Press business designs, builds, ships, and installs large, complex inkjet printing presses to print service provider customers. The resource planner is part of the worldwide resource planning team. They are responsible to ensure all projects worldwide are staffed with the right resource at the right time. Accurate resource allocation is key to the success of all Installations and Upgrade projects.
The PageWide Web Press business designs, builds, ships, and installs large, complex inkjet printing presses to print service provider customers. This resource planner partners with the Worldwide Resource planner to ensure timely and accurate resource allocation across regions. This is key to the success of all PWP projects.
This position is in the Planning Team for the PageWide Web Press business of Client
Key responsibilities are as follows:
* Ensure all resource assignments are documented.
* Assist the Worldwide resource planner in ensuring all projects are appropriately resourced 6 weeks from project start date.
* Attend and participate in all third party resource provider periodic meetings.
* Work with install project managers and third party resource providers to ensure request and allocation processes occur in a timely manner.
* Participate in quarterly scenarios relating to capacity vs demand, escalating gaps as identified.
* Assist in updating metrics for department and management reviews.
* Attend meetings to gain information and provide updates as needed.
Experience and Qualifications
* Education and Experience Required
* Typically up to 2 years' experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. First level university degree.
* 1-2 years experience with staffing or resource allocation on behalf of project planning.
* Knowledge & Skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with peers
* Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
* Experience in staffing or resource planning
* Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
* Strong organizational, project management and customer interaction skills
* Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
* Strong communication skill both written and verbal
* Ability to represent status and issues to management