ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Welcome MBA students!
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING CONSULTANT
Deliver high-quality solutions for our clients. Consultants possess unstructured problem solving skills as well as strong analytic, synthesis and communication skills. Consultants may work on multiple projects simultaneously. As Consultants advance in their career, they specialize in a particular industry, practice area and/or client relationship.
• Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach;
• Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings;
• Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues;
• Design and execute qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to test and analyze hypotheses;
• Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams;
• Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas;
• Participate in business development;
• Contribute to internal firm activities;
• Coach and mentor junior team members.
• MBA with bachelor's (and often graduate) degrees with a strong academic record in business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences, engineering, applied math, statistics or related fields. Alternately, candidates may possess a PhD in marketing, economics, decision sciences or related field with a business application. In lieu of an MBA or PhD, 5-8 years pre-MBA work experience is substitute;
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
• Fluent in English and Mandarin;
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of leading and managing teams;
• Effective oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers;
• Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
• Analytic problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook;
• Client service orientation.
• Graduate in 2020 or 2019 end
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English and the local office language is required.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.