Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Entegris is seeking an energetic, seasoned Distribution Planning Manager to plan and continuously improve the Distribution Planning to world class capability. The position will be based out from Singapore and reports to the Senior Director, Supply Planning. The ideal candidate will have a track record of Planning within ERP systems with managerial and cross-functional skill sets needed to move Entegris to a World Class Planning environment. He/ She will also effectively partner with others in a cross-cultural organization as well as leverage analytical skills to solve problems. This opportunity allows high-level visibility, direct impact to the bottom line and participation on a dynamic team in a high-tech, growing global organization where individual success is recognized and rewarded.
• Optimize the distribution network process to streamline signals to factories on customers’/distribution center requirement with right service level.
• Support roll- out of Inventory Optimization program with optimum safety stock levels to support the 3 Division
• To work closely with cross-functional teams to resolve potential stock out situation at customer front or distribution center.
• Coordinate / negotiate supply commit dates that adequately satisfy distribution center requirements / stocking level requirements.
• Work directly with Logistics and 3PL’s to maintain shipping schedules that effectively utilize Shipping Containers and reduce freight cost while maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
• Maintain product shelf life for Inventory with consideration for Regional DC and Direct Customer requirements while achieving financial Excess & Obsolescence (E&O) targets.
• Manage Intercompany orders while meeting SOX compliance.
• Develop and maintain leading and lagging performance metrics, conduct root cause analyses and develop appropriate action plans.
• Develop and incorporate business process and responsibilities to drive operational excellence.
• Develop a highly capable team through coaching, development and strong performance management.
• Seek and drive continuous improvement opportunities to drive agility in operation and value-added processes.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.