Ready to take on the challenges of the car of the future? Join the technological revolution in automotive electrification and e-mobility at Valeo!
Our R&D Center in Créteil, dedicated to hybridization and electrification products for the powertrain, is strengthening its teams in charge of the E-Machines platform and is looking for a system architect to support projects on the standardization of its solutions.
- You will support the Project teams by providing your expertise in the field of system engineering:requirements management, coordination of activities, validation of solutions, etc.
- You organize the System activity and manage the link with the other business lines.
- You propose areas for improvement on the platform's projects
- You define the level of performance of the products and support the Design team on new technical orientations.
- You support the RFI/RFQ team (validation of technical offers)
- You guarantee the capitalisation of know-how (standardisation, specifications, technical reports, processes) and provide technical training to support the control of new products.
- Occasional trips are to be planned at the national level.
Let's talk about you
- With a Master’s degree, you have a minimum of 3 years experience in system engineering, ideally acquired on electrical machines.
- Your mastery of the product development cycle will allow you to be quickly autonomous on this position.
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Creteil
Job: Research and Development
Organization: A01E Electrical Systems Headquarter
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 16/04/2020, 3:00:00 PM