2.1. Infra Platform Architect
He would Architect, solution & implemention of Tools/Platforms line that would include ServiceNow, AWS, Azure to meet the bussiness requirements. Responsible for overall design, mapping of business requirements, Process flow Analysis, technical design for custom development, systems integration requirements with multiple platforms for cloud automation, Automation for Infra & Application Monitoring including machine learning for automated system recovery & logging. Designing new era solutions with containers and serverless technologies.
Architecting Programming & Scripting for AIOPS Automation, Robotic Process Automation, Machine learning, building ITSM system interfaces.
Strategize, Sign off on solutions, lead and drive the innovation & technical implementation of ITSM solutions & RPAs for monitoring. Mentor and guide team of ITSM Solution Engineers and Programmers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology or related field
•Working knowledge of private cloud virtualized infrastructure needs as well as public cloud.
• Advanced experience working in Cloud solutions and ServiceNow or ITSM tool configuration and custom
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS, Microsoft’s Azure Google cloud.
• At Least 5+ Years of Strong Scripting knowledge and well versed with Cloud supported languages (Cloud formation, Bash, Perl, Python, Java or similar scripting languages) providing Infrastructure Architecture & Engineering hands-on support for Cloud teams
• 3-5 years of ITSM systems integration and/or implementation experience using various API's or out of the box connectors.
Exhibit strong understanding of the managed cloud hosting business concepts (AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure),
Strong Scripting knowledge and well versed with Cloud supported languages (Cloud formation, Bash, Perl, Python, Java or similar scripting languages).
Certification on cloud players like AWS, Azure or Google are preferred.
Strong technical troubleshooting skills on Aws and Azure.
Strong presentation and communication skills
Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities
Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
• Should have participated in, and be familiar with project methodologies