At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Deliver and Support projects part of the Program, including complex Programs
- Ensure that your projects / programs are delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standard
- Lead, frame and coordinate initiatives and project launch activities
- Establish key performance indicators and produce reports required
- Identify, document, and monitor major risks that could impact IT portfolio evolution
- Support & develops the Project Manager Community belonging to program
- Support IS Project Managers to Track and report timelines, budgets, scope, risk and quality during the entire life of the project- and manage issues and risks as they occur
- Contribute and validate business case analysis.
- Prepare recommendations, based on project performance and financial objectives, on project launch/extension or stop.
- Manage project/program finances. Understand financial impact in relation to departmental budgets.
- Collaborate with Architecture, Security, Finance, Procurement, Project and Operational teams
- Manage relationship with stakeholders and IT partners for project delivery
- Establish project/program governance and organization
- Ensure compliance to PMO methodology throughout the project/program lifecycle
- Be able to travel occasionally if needed (0-5% of the time)
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor degree, or equivalent, in business management, information technology, project management or in a related field of activities
- You have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in IT including 5-7 years in Program Management
You can work in English, both written and spoken. French is an asset
You have a good Track Record of planning and delivering large & complex Programs, preferably on an international basis.
You have a good knowledge of Key Performance Indicators, dashboards and other tools to monitor project performance
You appreciate and have experience in supporting and coaching Project Managers.
You appreciate teamwork, show initiative and able to solve problems efficiently
You have strong interpersonal and leadership skills and great communicator within all levels of the organization
You have experience in leading effective meetings and preparation of executive presentations
You can work with a minimum level of supervision and be pro-active with regard to bringing forward solutions
You have a great sense of priorities and have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
You can adapt rapidly to change
You possess excellent organizational, analytical and strategic skills
You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office and in particular MS-Project, MS-Excel and MS PowerPoint
You possess experience in IT application project delivery and in managing 3rd Party solutions from vendors across different countries
You have Industry recognized Project Management certification (e.g. PMP/PMI)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Information Systems and Information Technologies
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.02.2021, 4:04:34 PM