Career Opportunities: Podiatrist - Geelong & surrounds (56133)
We design healthcare that challenges tradition – one where business, government and health care work together, hospitals meet demand and people are in control of their health. And it’s the spirit of our people that help us do this.
Working as part of our multidisciplinary healthcare team, you’ll provide home-based podiatry to clients that might be living with a disability, rehabilitating after surgery or managing a chronic condition. Your clinical environment will be driven by human-centered, holistic, evidence-based care and supported by generous professional development.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering best practice, evidence-based clinical care in a community setting
- Utilising your clinical skillset to treat and manage a diverse caseload, including general foot care, diabetes management, wound management and biomechanical pathology
- Develop and review intervention programs that need individual client goals
- Maintaining thorough and accurate reporting documentation
- Maintain direct relationships with care coordinators, case managers and support coordinators
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients
- Partner internally with other business streams regarding client referrals and promoting Remedy Healthcare
- Competitive salary package, including vehicle allowance, mobile, laptop and discounted private health insurance.
- Professional development allowance ($1000 after 6-month probation pro-rata for part time roles) and a team of allied health professionals with skills and knowledge to share.
- Flexible working arrangements that fit your lifestyle.
- Variety in your role and caseload.
- As a large growing company there are opportunities for career progression and diversification.
- A diverse team that’s committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Your skills and experience
- Experience working independently in the community
- Experience delivering a wide variety of podiatry interventions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation, administration and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of several technology platforms
- The ability to manage your own caseload and appointments
- A current police check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current driver's license and roadworthy, registered and insured vehicle and willingness to use for work purposes (Motor vehicle expenses will be reimbursed)
About Remedy Healthcare
We aim to improve the health, wellbeing, and quality of life of every person we care for. In the past 12 years, we’ve provided in-home health care and telehealth for almost 100,000 Australians, helping them manage their health and enjoy life to the full.
As health care evolves, so do we. This means growing our team of passionate health professionals as we stay focused on our mission – a healthier Australia
Remedy Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and mature aged people.