For one of our clients, a European Institution, we are looking for a:
HR Reward Officer (m/f)
Replacement for maternity and parental leave (6-12 months)
Key Accountabilities :
• Contribute to a compensation methodology using market data for budget request and salary adjustments together with the Head of HR and Organisation and other subject matter experts.
• Draft and present appropriate salary bands depending on the job level and job family.
• Proactively deliver specific internal advice and recommendations for the use of the salary bands, advise on complex compensation and benefits matters in order to align the Institution with relevant best practices, and implement customised solutions where required.
• Participate in the annual compensation review process, and assist in the administration of the annual merit and bonus award calculations.
• Prepare internal compensation and benefits benchmarks and provide guidance on salary changes associated with promotions/transfers as well as market equity adjustments for internal staff.
• Monitor internal and external developments in compensation and benefits area through market benchmarks, surveys, research and analysis; identify trends to develop strategic proposals for the Institution.
• Work closely with recruiters to resolve ad-hoc compensation issues for offers made to candidate, by acting as point of escalation in the offer process and guide HR colleagues in the internal and external benchmarking exercise.
• Build compensation and benefits reports and dashboards for Management, in close collaboration with the HR Policies Officer.
• Maintain an active network of contacts with relevant external counterparts from the private sector and International Financial Institutions (IFIs).
• Identify internal equity anomalies (risks) and propose corrective actions.
• Make use of the HR Information System (Oracle) and other internal tools related to compensation and benefits.
• Work closely with Talent Management Team by participating in ad hoc job evaluations.
• Participate to HR and corporate projects and work closely with staff and management to realise them.
Key Background and Experience :
• University degree in HR or in a business related subject (e.g. communications, law, political science).
• Ideally five years of relevant experience in compensation and benefits (including compensation reviews, salary benchmarks/surveys, bonus calculations).
• Experience and/or projects in a European or international organisation/International Financial Institution would be an asset.
• Proven track record in mastering MS office (particularly Excel).
• Experience working with Oracle fusion and/or BI dashboards would be an asset.
• Experience with job evaluation and benchmark methodologies (i.e. Hay, Mercer, Willis Towers Watson, Deloitte JES) would be an asset.
• Excellent oral and written English skills, any other additional language would be an asset.
Key Competencies :
• Analytical and reporting skills
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Efficient team player with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
• Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills
• Communication and presentation skills
• Organisational and time management skills
Contract duration: 6 to 12 months, starting as soon as possible
Interested? Don’t hesitate and apply online!
Dës Offer ass net méi disponibel.