We are seeking a Porter to join the Guest Services and Front Office team at Reef View Hotel, Hamilton Island’s leading 4 star hotel offering lovely spacious rooms with some of the most spectacular views over the Coral Sea. This role plays an integral part in each of our guest's holiday experience, as they leave the first and final impressions on all our valued guests.
Culture & Benefits
- Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation
- Accredited training provided via the Robert Oatley College
- Staff perks - discounts on restaurants and activities!
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community
- Walk to work - forget city traffic
- Enjoy living and working on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef!
About the Role
- Welcome all guests and visitors of the resort.
- Handle all guest luggage in an efficient and secure manner
- Transfer luggage to and from the Porters storeroom and guests rooms
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness of all guest transport vehicles
- Be aware of daily activities, special events and VIP arrivals that are occurring within the resort
- Open QLD manual driver licence
- Must be eligible to obtain a Restricted Driver Authority (must have held driver licence for min 3 years continuous)
- 6-12 months within a porter position in a 4-5 Star Hotel or Resort
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-motivated and good work ethic
- Willingness to exceed guest expectations
- Flexibility to work rostered shifts which may involve weekends
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HIERecruitment
Follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/hamilton-island