DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Portfolio performance monitoring, analysis and generation of insights to support profitable growth
- Identification of performance issues, opportunities & recommendations to improve profitable growth
- Produce insightful reports, analysis and thoughtful recommendations for senior management using data / information from various sources
- Serve as a resource for analytical support and management reporting
- Bachelor degree majoring in financial investment
- Strong communication skills - articulate, personable and able to interact at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong presentation skills – drafting reports and presentations.
- Fluent in both oral & written English
- Ability to use MS Office software including strong proficiency in MS Excel and SQL
*Timeline: This position is valid from 01 August, 2022 to 31 August 2022. Please submit your application during this time. Thank you!