Innovative solutions on the pulse of time, a dynamic working environment characterized by progress, versatile opportunities - this is the world of SKIDATA. Become part of our strong, international team now and shape the future of modern access systems with your ideas and know-how.
training and development
This global leader in access solutions is seeking a
Senior Quality- and Portfolio Manager (Transformation)
In this role you oversee the planning, development, and implementation of project efforts within the business, functions or information technology solutions. In our Transformation Office you lead major program development, management and implementation teams for large scale projects. As a senior person you manage the governance structure, program standards and project request and program management processes. You are the key person to ensure alignment to, and adherence to ISO 9001 or other Quality management systems. Furthermore you support all LEAN and AGILE projects, and lead LEAN projects as required.
- Project and change management experience with ability to implement business process and system change
- Skills in process management and documentation
- Proven experience in developing and delivering quality strategies
- Experience of working in multinational organizations
- Proven communication and leadership skills with hands-on-mentality and can-do approach
- Deep knowledge in processes and analytical mindset to build up reporting and KPIs
- ISO 9001 minimum experience in audit and quality management systems.
- Strong methodical know-how: Lean Six Sigma (minimum certified Green Belt), Agile/Scrum
- Strong portfolio and program management experience
- Great chance to make an impact every day
- Contribution to make our transformation a success story
- Room to empower organization, people and develop processes further
- Dedicated global team
- Freedom and responsibility that motivates
The minimum salary corresponds to the classification according to the general trade collective agreement (at least employment group 4, professional year according to individual experience.) Overpayment according to qualification.
Copyright © 2021 | Untersbergstraße 40 | 5083 Grödig / Salzburg | Austria. All Rights reserved.
tel +43 6246 888 0 | fax +43 6246 888 7 | Office hours: Mon-Thu: 08:00-17:00 | Fri: 08:00-15:30
SKIDATA®, sweb® and skiosk® are registered trademarks of SKIDATA GmbH in the United States, the European Union and other countries. Product specifications are available at your local authorized SKIDATA distributor.