Are you passionate about computer graphics and disrupting the industry with your innovations? Working with leading engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture? Do you love collaborating with diverse teams, customers, and design partners to help achieve Best–In-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our IAGS organization has opportunities for you. In IAGS we deliver Intel's integrated and discrete GPUs, which include 3D graphics, multimedia/video, 4K+ display, and parallel computing technologies. Our Platform Architecture and Engineering (PAE) team drives the platform solutions for Intel's entry into market segments served by high performance discrete graphics processors and hardware.
The Discrete Graphics Platform Architecture and Engineering (PAE) team is hiring multiple roles with diverse expertise in our Bangalore office. As a member of this team we are looking for expertise – Power Delivery Engineers.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drive the design of high-performance power circuits for discrete graphics card and drive the power validation planning for new discrete graphics products
- Drive all aspects of the power delivery design, from pre-silicon simulation through to bring-up, power validation and on to product delivery
- Designs and Validates Power delivery solutions for various platforms including Validation and graphics products (AIC & notebook)
- Interacts with the System leads, layout, PI team and other associated teams in delivering the best power solution
- Engagement with of power component vendors on their roadmap and off-shelf / custom component designs
- Involves in Silicon bring up and debug issues post power on
- Ensures VR solutions meets all the regulatory standards
- Bachelor of Engineering or a Master’s degree of Science/Engineering in the field of Electrical or Electronics or Power Electronics.
- 5+ years of experience in delivering high performance power delivery circuits
- Experience delivering products and managing complex power analysis to ensure silent and efficient power delivery.
- Experience with design of High current dynamic power delivery
- Must have in depth knowledge of active and passive power components
- Experience in modern platform level simulations and modelling
- Must have hands on experience in power simulations, design, validation & qualification
- Experience working with regulatory and compliance validation for consumer electronics
- Knowledge and experience in the design and validation of high-performance PCB based products
- Strong organization, communication, and problem-solving skills
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with power delivery on advanced graphics products
- Experience in the design of power management on PCI add in cards for server products and exposure to data center customers and usage models
- Experience in the validation and characterization of power delivery on high performance graphics products.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
IN JR0153127 Bangalore