Our client is a global leader in management consulting, technology services and digital transformation. It supports CxOs to envision and build what is next for their organizations. Our client specializes in advising and supporting enterprises from concept design to deployment of inventive new products, services and businesses. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, the multi-disciplinary team helps business leaders find new sources of value. Its strong team combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Due to the strong performance in thie DACH region, our client is now looking for a Practice Head Telecommunications & 5G Solutions in order to further expand their footprint in this market.
Practice Head - Telecommunications/ 5G (m/f/x)
Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich
The Practice Head Telecommunications & 5G Solutions is responsible for the sales and delivery of our clients' Telecommunications business in the DACH region and works across the capability units. This person will also be responsible for practice building activities, including branding, thought leadership, people development and recruiting in the context of meeting P&L expectations.
The Practice Head will be a member of our clients' leadership team in Central Europe as well as a member of the global leadership team of the Telecommunications Industries practice.
- To grow the telecommunications and 5G industries consulting business
- Create market awareness and launch initiatives that will help creating opportunities to develop new markets/clients
- Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with C-Suite, business unit, and division head levels at the most critical clients in order to drive client value
- Develop and codify intellectual capital and points of view, and create distinctive knowledge initiatives, which result in significant client impact and strengthen our clients' external reputation
- Establish visibility with industry leaders through publishing articles and speaking at industry forums and conferences, representing our client as the leader of the sector
- Position our clients' Telecom capability in the industry to develop stronger brand name identity within the country
- Work with other client executives to further penetrate major accounts and develop new business based on credible relationships with top client/prospect executives
- Operate as a collaborative and visible leader to the broader consulting community, within his/her “home location” and globally
- Lead and mentor team members within the growing practice to define and pursue career objectives
- Recruit, develop, mentor and retain members of the Telecom sector
The ideal candidate will have strategy/management consulting experience, deep Telecom & 5G industry expertise, and a proven track record for building trusted client relationships to leverage for developing business. The candidate will be both a “thinker” and a “do-er” and will have demonstrated a high degree of collaborative business practices in his/her previous executive work experience.
- 10+ years of management consulting experience
- Deep understanding of Telco specific processes
- Must have a track record of business generation, practice building and ongoing client relationships across multiple assignments
- Deep knowledge of the Telecommunication Industry
- Proven experience of building and developing consulting or similar teams
- Hands-on experience and recent Know-How in Customer, Operations Transformation/Intelligent Industry experience in the context of 5G / IoT
- Vision, understanding and experience on how to leverage the technological enabler 5G for specific industries (Automotive, Manufacturing Aerospace)
- Good project management, architecture and business process Know-How
- Academic background in either engineering, mathematics, business informatics, business administration or similar field
- Fluency in German and English
Your contact person
Herr Michael Miholic
T: +49 (0) 89 / 179536-55
F: +49 (0) 89 / 179536-11
3C - Career Consulting Company is a lot more than just a brand - it's a promise. Our commitment is the placement of specialists and high-class executives in internationally operating companies. We are the executive search firm that perfectly meets your premium requirements. Our consultants enjoy an excellent reputation across all our focus industrial sectors an therefore will guarantee a successfull collaboration.