The successful candidate can be based in Munich, Berlin or Paris.
Are you passionate about building and leading successful IT transformations within the Healthcare Sector? Do you love leading customers through a variety of projects involving IT strategy, distributed architecture implementation, and hybrid Cloud operations? Can you lead world class teams that drive breakthrough business outcomes using new IT deliver models?
AWS Professional Services is seeking a consulting Practice Manager who has experience working with healthcare sector customers and can lead a team of specialists across a range of disciplines. As a Practice Manager, you will be responsible for building and managing a team of professional services consultants working with customers and partners to architect and implement innovative solutions. You will routinely engage with Director, VP, C-level executives and governing boards. You will be responsible for opportunity capture and driving engagement delivery. You will work closely with partner teams; drive business development initiatives through thought leadership; provide portfolio guidance and oversight; and meet and exceed customer satisfaction targets.
The ideal candidate will bring a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends within the Healthcare space, leveraging this credibility as a strategic advisor to our customers, partners and internally across AWS.
The ideal candidate will be able to craft an innovative, forward-looking strategy while clearly outlining the investment and multi-step go-to-market plan necessary to help AWS customers lead the changes to IT strategy, policies, processes, people, governance and partnerships.
This position is open to a candidate who is willing to relocate. The position requires domestic travel to customer sites.
· Engage customers - collaborate with sales leaders and engineering teams to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business in a geographic territory, driving AWS adoption in key markets and accounts.
· Coach and teach - collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Databases – Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), RDS/Aurora/DynamoDB/Redshift, etc.
· Deliver value - lead high quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and enterprise customers in the commercial and public sectors.
· Build and lead great teams - attract top IT architecture talent to build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth, and outstanding customer relationship skills and a career focus on the cloud infrastructure capabilities of AWS (technical and process). Assemble and develop the very best in the world.
· Be a customer advocate - Work with AWS engineering service teams to convey deep technical requirements from partners and customers as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
· Build organization assets - Lead your AWS team in the build and rollout of packaged offers designed to optimize customer impact, leveraging field experiences and outcomes.
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science or equivalent experience
· A career in IT implementation and/or oversight roles that demonstrates increasing scope, scale and levels of responsibility
· Experience in an IT Professional Services or Consulting organisation
· Demonstrated experience in people management including hiring, supporting career development, managing the full spectrum of employee performance, recognition and reward
· Experience managing a consulting practice or team’s full profit and loss (P&L)
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed