Yeaps is looking for a Pre-sales Engineer for IT PRODUCTS.
The business's most efficient means of demand generation is to do regular in-depth presentations with target customers. Aside from the product presentations, benefits analysis, we need to do a thorough customer environment assessment, tied with consultancy work and cost analysis.
- Will provide Product/technology update, solutions, and benefits presentation to potential clients.
- Will present assessment – cost analysis and power consumption, site survey, inventory assessment – to potential clients.
- Will do Preliminary SPOT demo.
- Follow up and monitor all leads until closure.
- Help drive and promote new initiatives.
- Help promote, address concerns, manage the issue.
- Provide weekly reports to the supervisor of activities, and status updates of all customers covered.
- Work with the client’s internal and partner sales resources on the deals until closure.
- Can work with local and regional resources as needed, to help close deals.
- Will have Product training with Product Managers.
- Present to a minimum of 5x new end-customers a week.
- 1x training a week.
- IT or Engineering course is an advantage.
- Technical sales/technical marketing background is required.
- Solution selling mindset.
- Very passionate and driven.
- Deadline oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with strong sales acumen.
- Excellent communication skills/command of the English language.
- Excellent social skills and ability to work with high-level management.
- Open to having a quota.