ExxonMobil Business Support Center Argentina S.R.L; empresa afiliada a Exxon Mobil Corporation (*)
ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy companies, develops and applies innovation and next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy, while improving living standards around the globe.
An industry leader, we operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on every continent.
ExxonMobil has been present in Argentina for more than 100 years. The Global Business Center (GBC) in Buenos Aires has a workforce of more than 2,600 employees and provides support to an extensive portfolio of businesses across the globe.
Our strong culture defines us: we build dynamic, inclusive teams where you will collaborate, innovate, and problem solve to deliver results. You will have the opportunity to think beyond traditional frames of reference, work with multicultural global teams and reach your full potential.
We are Fuels & Lubricants - Fuels team.
Build a career with us and use your energy to change the world!
For more information, follow us on Instagram (@ExxonMobil_BA_GBC) and visit https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/Locations/Argentina
Job Role Summary
Expected Level of Proficiency
Analytical skills, attention detail, collaborative / effective communicator (written/verbal), ability to work in multi-cultural environment; systems experience and familiarity; proficient with data preparation and visualization tools including Python, Tableau, SQL; advanced excel capabilities
Job Role Responsibilities
- Evening Market Update and Mid-day release for US Racks, along with BCP for US Rack Pricing working with Operations Team, including Saturdays
- Monitoring and reporting of Spot/Equity Market Movements during volatile markets
- Executing Mid-Day and Final Rack Release in partnership with Operations Team
- Creation, Documentation of Process Flows, RACI Charts, Templates
- Unpriced invoices, credit/rebills and resolutions
- Bid Process Management: including interfacing with Sales via SCORE and preliminary economic evaluation
- Maintenance, implementation of Off the Shelf pricing tools and strategies, as directed by SPA, PTA, Trib logic, inclusive of segmentation
-Responsible for confirming attestation is correct
- Stewardship of SLO exceptions
-Set-up / creation of new reconciliations, etc.
-Central point of contact for Systems, Ops, PTAs
- Dashboard maintenance and upgrades
- PM / SPA support leveraging existing pricing systems & practices and supporting other revenue management items , i.e. use PHI to develop a front-end dashboard; who takes the market update and what percent in any given market; understanding customer lifting behavior and impact on flat price exposure; marry up hourly /daily volume liftings w/ price changes to understand impact of our actions (e.g. data prep for Price Elasticity/Price Volume Optimization analysis)
-Update and maintain PTMs- pull data for SPA
- Creates, compiles context, for weekly reports for Trib Leadership Team representing pricing perspective for Cluster Manager
-Operations Team, Systems Team, PTAs, DAS
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
We want you to enjoy a long, accomplished career with us—that’s why we provide the safest workplace we can, so you can work with focus and peace of mind.
(*) Afiliada ExxonMobil significa Exxon Mobil Corporation y/o toda persona, individuo, sociedad de persona, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad, directa o indirectamente controlante, controlada por Exxon Mobil Corporation o bajo control común con Exxon Mobil Corporation. Para los fines de esta definición el término "control" (incluyendo los términos "controlante" y "bajo control común con") significa posesión, directa o indirecta del poder para dirigir o disponer la dirección del manejo y políticas ya sea a través de la titularidad de títulos, acciones, cuotas o cualquier otro documento con derecho a voto, o por contrato o de otro modo, respecto de cualquier persona, individuo, sociedad de personas, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad."