PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT – Protected Cloud
We are seeking a high calibre architect who will ensure that the Protected Cloud Portfolio Offerings comply with the Enterprise Architecture for Fujitsu and suits the requirements provided by the Portfolio Lead. Reporting to the Offerings & Partner Architecture Director and working closely with the Principal Architect – Cloud and Hybrid IT to complete the following duties and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the Architecture surrounding the Protected Cloud Portfolio Offering, covering the Enterprise Architecture, Solution, Service and Commercials
- Approve the designs of the various offerings artefacts, concentrating on architectural compliance
- Collaborate across the key other Cloud Portfolio areas, the Fujitsu business, Partners and supporting Architecture functions including global counterparts
- Lead cultural change across the business, evangelizing modern ways of architecting solutions, capabilities and offerings
- Support customer engagements and Pre-Sales functions by being the single point of contact for innovation and associated architectures and ensuring pre-sales are able to design and cost standard offerings for Protected Cloud as part of the Cloud and Hybrid IT Portfolio
- Supervise business and technical teams for the delivery of offering deliverables such as: go to market strategies, financial models, technology plans, architectures, service definitions and delivery plans.
- Creating the Enterprise Architecture for the Protected Cloud Portfolio offerings and associated solutions. The creation, iteration, and maintenance of structures such as enterprise and business architectures embodying the key principles, standards, patterns and reference architectures for the current and future state.
- Ensure the Offerings are healthy/appropriate in their support of the Engage, Design, Build and Run functions of the business.
- Architectural Review Board (ARB) Representative. Represents the architectural artefacts for the Portfolio to the ARB.
- Partner across portfolio and architectural leadership to drive alignment across offerings, road maps and go to market strategies.
- Global relationships. Maintain relationship necessary to both contribute to and benefit from the transfer of IP and solutions from Fujitsu global counterparts.
- Envision and design new innovative solutions across the Portfolio offerings, leveraging Open source, Fujitsu IP and the Fujitsu ecosystem of cloud partners.
- Need to be the lead in championing cultural change across the business, evangelising modern work for practices and methods.
What We Value
A mixture of experience in the following areas:
- Agile, Design Thinking and Lean Start-up methods
- Cloud – Public, Community, Private and Hybrid
- Government standards for technical direction
- Certification across AWS, Microsoft Azure, VMware Cloud or Google Cloud Platform
- Designing and delivering multi-cloud solutions
- Designing Cloud Automation, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code
- Architectural patterns, blueprints and solutions surrounding Government Cloud standards across Protected, Classified and Unclassified structures
- Constructing solutions on Cloud and Infrastructure for Government and regulated ASD standards around Cloud classification
- Solution crafting and developing proposals to illustrate business value provided by technical solutions
- Commercial reality, having an understanding of the commercial impact of their design and decisions
- Leading (not managing) Architects and Engineers across virtual teams where they are distributed in a region or across the globe where applicable
- Understanding of how the secure consumption of Cloud is critical for Government and or organisations that require Secure Cloud solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to convey technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner
- A bonus will be previous professional consulting experience, public speaking, and industry publications related to Cloud technologies and services
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you don’t meet all the criteria or are interested in job share/part time opportunities, we would still love to hear from you. Our roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, but we have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference