Reasons could include the position has been filled or the company is not accepting new applicants.
Senior Principal Software Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Principal Software Engineer on our Software Engineering team in [Shanghai] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on World Top1 HCI (Hyper Converged Infrastructure) product VxRail and other multi-cloud products. You are going to work with cutting-edge technologies such as micro service, virtualization/container, edge computing, cloud-based management etc. And you will build up good business sense to understand and define the next generation HCI product together with global talents, and to win together with our customers.
• Responsible/Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software/HCI environments
• Prepare, review and evaluate software/HCI specifications for products and systems
• Contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies for complex software products and systems/for HCI products and systems
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent 12+ years of experience as a software developer
• Proven record of feature and solution design per customer oriented and gain customer satisfaction.
• Strong communicate with high level management with good business sense.
• Solid knowledge with Golang, Java, Python, Database, Web framework, containerized orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Rancher, etc). Solid experience working with public cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Google GCP, and Amazon AWS).
• Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and deliver under pressure and tight schedules
• Frameworks - Kubernetes, Angular, Flask, SQL Alchemy, Open API, RabbitMQ. Tools and Infrastructure Services - Ansible, Postman, Git, Podman, Docker, Containerd, Jenkins, Prometheus, etcd,fluentd, openfaas, redis, remote access (SSH)
• Proven leadership of scrum team, domain owner. Good understanding of roadmap, product portfolio and translate to engineering implementation detail. Strong communication and debugging skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30/12/2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.