The Upstox Story:
One of the fastest growing stock broking companies and first brokers in India to introduce commission-free trading for investors. Our customers enjoy zero brokerage on equity delivery trades and a flat Rs. 20 per order pricing model on all other segments.
We are on our way to become the leader in low-cost brokerage and No.1 stockbroker in the country. We scaled from a customer database of 25k customers in 2017 to 2 Lakh customers in 2019 to 2+ Million customers now.
The company will continue to be driven by its guiding principle of making trading in stock markets simple and affordable for all.
Company’s focus on high-design and leading-edge technology seeks to revolutionise the online trading industry in India, all at disruptive price points. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The round also saw participation from health care tech firm GVK Davix Technologies Pvt Ltd. US-based investment firm Tiger Global Management invested $25 million in the company in September 2019 in a Series B funding round.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Designation - iOS Principal Engineer / Architect
What we are looking for:
You are an iOS Architect with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile ecosystem. You are comfortable working on our existing codebase, developing new apps and optimizing them for a fast and delightful user experience. You have a data driven mindset to tackle unique challenges and customer pain points.
You would be responsible for:
- Designing and building multiple apps and advanced mobile features.
- Defining, creating, and maintaining architecture and best practices.
- Being an individual contributor who owns the code quality for robustness, stability and scalability.
- Optimizing the app for speed, memory, network, and battery.
- Keeping the app stable and secure always.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Maintaining a DevOps culture within the organization.
- Building, analysing, and solving problems through analytics.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are an architect who thinks & speaks in Swift.
- You have a Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer science / Engineering or a related subject.
- You have a solid understanding of the full life-cycle of mobile development, testing, publishing and devops.
- You have a good knowledge of networks and distributed systems.
- Your attention to detail is the stuff of legends (Every second, byte and pixel counts).
- You enjoy working with a small, fast-paced team willing to jump on tasks (planned / out of nowhere / ambiguous), without spilling your coffee.
- You are equal parts left and right brain - you focus on the tech and logic as much as you are obsessed with the UX and customer delight.
- You are looking to restore balance to the universe through clean code.
- You are a flawless multi-tasker, able to smoothly transition between features, bugs, projects and languages.
- You have complete expertise in the general mobile landscape, design, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You don't shy away from creating technical documentation.
- You are an Android expert.
- You have developed apps on Flutter / React Native.
- You are popular on Stack Overflow for answering challenging questions.
- Your GitHub profile showcases a list of original contributions.
Psst… tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
· Be self-driven / quick starter.
· Have an ownership mindset.
· Aggressively drive and deliver results.
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
A basic requirement but one that many forget: Make sure you go through our website, download our app and give us feedback!