LAB3 empowers ambitious corporates and enterprises to drive greater business value, disrupt their industries, and grow fearlessly with controlled and scalable cloud technology. We don't just sit around and wait for the future; we actively push to get ahead of the game and provide quality, efficiency and continuity. Our focus is to provide comprehensive ITC services to businesses across Australia and partner with leading organisations and brands to drive projects with new and exciting dynamic technologies - Cloud, Automation, DevOps, Modern Workplaces, SDN, Data, AI and IoT; it's what we do ☁️
With the growth of our Sydney practice comes the need to bring on board an Azure Principal Engineer who will support hands on pipelines and mold the growth of the practice and consulting through Professional Services. We are actively hunting an experienced Azure expert who is able to engage and drive our technical capabilities across Azure services and share the visions behind Cloud with our partners and clients through efficient operations. This is a senior role where the business will leverage your expert technical knowledge, team enhancing abilities, hands on implementation skills and delivery enablement.
- Design, consult and deliver the engineering of state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Act as the Principal Engineer around the design, deployment, and support of large, complex cloud systems.
- Demonstrate a professional ability to work with business stakeholders, manage effective relationships, understand their issues and deliver appropriate technical solutions.
- Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organisation based on understanding of a domain or technology. Recommend client value creation initiatives and implement industry best practices
- Work closely with a team of Architects, Consultants & other Engineers to jointly create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, implementation and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Hands on support around delivery and execution of critical projects.
- Work with the team and provide reviews on the architecture and design deliverables - solution designs and architecture within the Azure cloud environment
- Microsoft certified - Architect Level
- Azure Infrastructure As A Code | Azure Network Design | Azure Security Design | Azure IAM and RBAC Design | Azure Automation | Azure Application High Availability Design | Azure Log Analytics | Blueprint definitions and deployments | Azure Management Groups | Azure Subscription Management
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, SQL, Storage, Cloud identity, Azure Backup, Azure Portal, Active Directory, Azure OMS, Application Layer Gateway, High availability, Load Balancing
- Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Azure DevOps - Automation/Configuration management
- Azure networking (Virtual networks, Subnets, VPNs, Network Security Groups)Demonstrate
- Modern Workplace - O365 suite - bonus
- Be exposed to the latest technologies in the Azure cloud environments - Learn with us as our core technologies dynamically adapt based on market innovations.
- Opportunity to transcend internally with us and be part of the LAB3 growth. Be a key asset towards building our presence in the market and focus on a prime engagement for the business.
- Be part of a company that is leading the way in specialised areas and partnered on high profile client projects - Greenfield and existing
- Work with a x6 Microsoft Gold Partner company and some of the industry's leading tech professionals (we are proud to say we preserve a hub of some of the top talent in this space)
- Join the journey of the largest growing IT company who is disrupting the industry in Australia, as recognised and awarded by CRN (Nov 2019)
- We uphold a culture that drives and values diversity, inclusion, flexibility, support, team building and each individual.
Apply to get in touch with our Talent team who will give you a deeper idea around the role, expectations, value, our efficient recruitment process and everything you need to know to make LAB3 an employer of choice.