Ideas change the world. Help us change the way the world manages them.
Department : Filing & Prosecution Support Services
Job Title : IP Analyst
Reporting To : Manager Operations
- Prioritize daily docketing requests and other allocated tasks as agreed with client to complete in each day to keep IPMS current and correct.
- Review patent & trademarks prosecution related documents (US & Non-US) received via mail or shared site and update/create the records in IPMS as per the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Effective communication with Attorneys, Paralegals, Law firms, Foreign agents and other stake holders to seek instructions and clarification on certain tasks.
- Create and update patent & trademarks records in IPMS along with family linking of direct and subject matter related (SMR) applications.
- Maintain the data integrity of IPMS and proactively monitoring the docket to ensure that all PTO & client deadlines are met.
- Facilitate timely filing of patent and trademarks application & office action response through order letters and other required instructions.
- Facilitate accurate and timely payment of all PTO fees including the maintenance fees; coordinate with client for payment instructions and coordinate with annuity service providers or law firms.
- Abreast of changes in PTO guidelines and procedures and extend support to team with process related inputs.
- Acknowledge completion of work through work allocation tool or Time Tracking Systems (TTS).
- Improvise on standard of deliverables based on feedbacks from Quality Reviewer.
- Attend conference calls with client to support the supervisor with process related inputs.
- Suggesting process improvement opportunities and support during implementation
- Assist supervisors in preparation of reports based on data stored in IPMS.
- Schedule adherence to CPA policies.
- Meeting expectations with individual, team as well as personal development goals.
- Ensure compliance with CPA Global’s Code of Business Ethics and Corporate Conduct.
- Client including external vendors - Law firms, Annuity service providers etc.
- CPA Global Filing and Prosecution teams
- Quality Auditors
- IP Operations function heads
- Continuous Improvement team
- IP Knowledge with experience to work on different IPMS' is added advantage and preferable
- Basic MS office: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Team player: Encourage team bonding and ability to work cohesively
- Eye for detail; High concentration and focus
- Cultural Sensitivity
- B.Sc. /M.Sc., B. Com, BBA, BA (Hons) graduates with minimum 50% aggregate
- Freshers from 2019-20 batch
- Experienced candidates with minimum 18 months of work experience
"The long term success of our business relies on our people feeling a part of what we're doing. Together, let's take the right steps to building a strong corporate culture." Simon Webster CEO.
I f you have any queries please reach out to our recruitment team at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 30+ Days Ago
Empowering our people to change the world.
Working with the world's leading IP management and technology company means having a career that is going places.It's so much more than a job. It's a chance to put your talents to work and be a valued member of our global team.
When you're dealing with ideas that can change the world, your agility and ability to align yourself to next generation IP services will be vital. It means buying into our culture of collaboration, innovation and empowerment.
We welcome people who see things differently. Who can champion new ways of thinking. Who pioneer pro-active solutions for our customers’ needs.
Wherever you are, whatever your role, if you have the ambition to progress we will support you to make that happen.