We are looking for a very senior developer-cum-architect with a very broad experience of application design, development, and deployment with modern client-side and back-end tech stacks. This role is expected to actively manage software architecture design, advocate the development team's perspective to stakeholders, and be at the forefront of the development and deployment of cutting-edge applications and services.
- Design and maintain the software architecture of our enterprise applications and services using cloud-centric and microservices patterns
- Develop enterprise applications and services using both modern client-side and back-end programming languages
- Work with technical leaders to present proof of concepts and process improvement ideas to senior management
- Coach and mentor the development team and help tackle engineering challenges they may have
- Coordinate with our QA engineers to ensure that our QA automation is inline with our development efforts
- Design the integration and delivery pipelines in collaboration with our DevOps team
- 6+ years of full stack application design and development experience
- Very proficient with designing API event driven architecture ideally using OOP, microservice, Domain Driven Design, and SOLID patterns
- Very proficient with modern client-side development using Angular, Vue.js, React, etc.
- Very proficient with API event driven back-end development ideally using open-source languages/frameworks such as Laravel, Slim, SWOFT, NodeJS, Python, etc.
- Proficiency with serverless development using AWS Lambda or similar is a big plus
- Proficiency with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit, Mocha, etc. is a big plus
- Very proficient with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgresSQL, or MS SQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or DynamoDB is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines and tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, or CodePipeline is a plus
- Experience with developer-centric AWS services such as ECS, Fargate, CodeDeploy, Lambda, X-RAY, etc. is a plus
- Experience with containers and orchestration with tools such as Docker or Kubernetes a plus
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP, or Azure is a big plus
- Proficiency with version control processes and tools with Git and Gitflow preferably
- Experience with Agile processes like Scrum and Kanban is a plus
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA is a plus
- Should be amenable to work in Makati
- Must be willing to work in mid-shift or night shift.
Why work for and with us?
- Experience direct mentoring from the industry experts who have proven track record in building highly skilled and highly collaborative team of technology professionals
- Sharpen your skills and career growth as you render your direct contribution and involvement in the company
- We have a fantastic business and work culture that encourages team effort, responsibilities and good relational values
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to commensurate your skill set, experience and role in the company