Client Solution Principal, Milano
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
What Does Oracle’s Consulting Organisation Do
Our mission is to act as a strategic engine for Oracle’s Cloud growth and to maximize the economic benefits and competitive advantage our clients realize with Oracle Cloud solutions. We help unlock the full potential of Oracle Cloud by focusing on business outcomes and by working as an end-to-end cloud partner. This approach not only increases the value we bring to our customers, but also makes Oracle more competitive.
We deliver Oracle Cloud solutions with speed, efficiency and predictability based on our vast experience of more than 1,500 successful Cloud implementations in EMEA. Over 5,500 consultants across EMEA & JAPAC and about 150 consultants in Italy are passionately dedicated to ensuring Oracle Cloud success through our unparalleled experience and extensive global network. The One Oracle approach helps our clients to reduce risk and maximize their return on investment. We look at our clients’ business holistically to ensure business outcomes and empower continuous innovation.
What You’ll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve. You will be responsible for
What You’ll Bring
- Selling consulting service engagements with a focus on our PaaS/IaaS and On-Premise technology portfolio
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Cloud Sales teams to develop a strategic alignment and “One-Oracle-Approach”
- Managing a highly consultative and complex sales cycle to high quality prospects and existing accounts in the region of Southern Italy (Forecasting, Account resource allocation, Value and Solution Proposition, Pricing and Contractual agreements…)
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- 5+ years proven consultative (sales) experience within a software editor or system integrator/consulting company
- Ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business; know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customer benefits before supplier strengths
- Ability to establish trustful relationships with senior stakeholders based on content (business process knowledge, Transformation approach, Adoption centricity, …)
- A good understanding of the Cloud Technology eco-system of Oracle or competitors
- Fluency in Italian, good level of English
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Create the future with us. Apply now.
Contact our recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.