Ideas change the world. Help us change the way the world manages them.
Department: Filing & Prosecution Support Services
Job Title: IP Analyst
Reporting To: Manager Operations
- Prioritize daily docketing requests and other allocated tasks as agreed with client to complete in each day to keep IPMS current and correct.
- Review patent & trademarks prosecution related documents (US & Non-US) received via mail or shared site and update/create the records in IPMS as per the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Effective communication with Attorneys, Paralegals, Law firms, Foreign agents and other stake holders to seek instructions and clarification on certain tasks.
- Create and update patent & trademarks records in IPMS along with family linking of direct and subject matter related (SMR) applications.
- Maintain the data integrity of IPMS and proactively monitoring the docket to ensure that all PTO & client deadlines are met.
- Facilitate timely filing of patent and trademarks application & office action response through order letters and other required instructions.
- Facilitate accurate and timely payment of all PTO fees including the maintenance fees; coordinate with client for payment instructions and coordinate with annuity service providers or law firms.
- Abreast of changes in PTO guidelines and procedures and extend support to team with process related inputs.
- Acknowledge completion of work through work allocation tool or Time Tracking Systems (TTS).
- Improvise on standard of deliverables based on feedbacks from Quality Reviewer.
- Attend conference calls with client to support the supervisor with process related inputs.
- Suggesting process improvement opportunities and support during implementation
- Assist supervisors in preparation of reports based on data stored in IPMS.
- Schedule adherence to CPA policies.
- Meeting expectations with individual, team as well as personal development goals.
- Ensure compliance with CPA Global’s Code of Business Ethics and Corporate Conduct.
- Client including external vendors - Law firms, Annuity service providers etc.
- CPA Global Filing and Prosecution teams
- Quality Auditors
- IP Operations function heads
- Continuous Improvement team
Skills Required: Competencies & Behaviours
- IP Knowledge with experience to work on different IPMS' is added advantage and preferable
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Basic MS office: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Team player: Encourage team bonding and ability to work cohesively
- Eye for detail; High concentration and focus
- Cultural Sensitivity
- B.Sc. /M.Sc., B. Com, BBA, BA (Hons) graduates with minimum 50% aggregate
- Freshers from 2019-20 batch
- Experienced candidates with minimum 18 months of work experience
"The long term success of our business relies on our people feeling a part of what we're doing. Together, let's take the right steps to building a strong corporate culture." Simon Webster CEO.
If you have any queries please reach out to our recruitment team at this address: email@example.com
Please continue with your application