At Randstad RiseSmart, the engineering culture is talent-centric. We believe in bringing together a team of talented engineers that are passionate about programming, technologies, and making meaning to the world.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Randstad RiseSmart is the fastest-growing career transition and talent mobility provider, and an operating company of Randstad N.V., a €23.8 billion global provider of flexible work and human resources services that help more than two million candidates find meaningful work every year. Our outplacement, career development, redeployment, and contemporary Tech & Touch solutions strengthen employer brands, improve retention and re-engage talent. Randstad RiseSmart’s contemporary approach to outplacement combines personalized services from trained professionals with unmatched technology delivered through a convenient, cloud-based platform. Employers hire us because we deliver superior outcomes through expert coaching, professional branding, contemporary resources, and on-demand analytics. Today, we are a trusted human partner of successful companies in more than 40 industries. Our passion and dedication to innovation, responsiveness, and results have earned us extensive recognition and awards from organizations such as Bersin by Deloitte, Gartner Inc., the Brandon Hall Group, and Fortune magazine.
For more information, visit [...] the Job
We are looking for a Java Developer who can own a set of functionality or modules within the product and acts as a primary point of contact as well as a subject matter expert in those areas. The Principal Product Engineer role requires candidates to design and develop code using best practices, implement the identified feature based on the product requirements. Principal Product Engineer also ensures that the implemented features are unit tested and ready to be integrated into the product.
What You Will Do
• You will develop web applications in the latest open source frameworks like J2EE, Spring Framework
• You will be involved in the development in database frameworks like Hibernate
• You will develop UI in technologies like JSP, JSTL, AJAX, JQuery, etc.
• You will be involved in unit testing using JUnit and other suitable frameworks
• You will implement efficient and scalable design and code
Skills You Will Need
• 5-8 years of experience in Web Development using Java and JEE
• Experience in database design and SQL skills
• Experience in UI technologies such as JSP, JSTL, AJAX, JQuery, Java Script
• Familiar with Maven, SVN, Eclipse or STS, Hudson/Jenkins
• Experience in Design Patterns
• Any working experience in React/Angular, microservices, and reporting solutions will be an advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication