Advanced Business and Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd
Role: Principal Software Engineer
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast-paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We are one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
· Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
· Troubleshoot, debug and fixing bugs
· Identify the gaps and come up with working solutions
· Work with other architects, leads, team members in an Agile Scrum environment
· Review code and establish best practices
· Look out for latest technologies and match up with use case and solve business problems efficiently
· Write well designed, testable code
· 10 – 12 years of experience in Java and Java frameworks
· Core Java (streams, generics, lambdas)
· Java libraries (some of - Guava, Apache Commons, Dependency Injection, AOP)
· Strong SQL / Relational Databases skills
· Hands-on development experience
· Solid experience with Java 8+, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, JSP, Servlet
· Familiarity with Unit test frameworks - JUnit and Jest/Jasmine
· Practical skills in CI/CD: Git, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, Jira
· Good command of TDD/Unit Testing, Clean Code
· Excellent problem solving and algorithmic thinking
· Ability to take ownership of business problems and technical solutions
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong skills in algorithms and data structures
· Hands on with engineering excellence and continuous integration practices
· Knowledge of common design patterns and SOLID design principles
· Experience with Agile framework.
· COBOL / JCL / MVS
· Worked with Eclipse RCP, Xtext, EMF
· Cloud Deployment & Containers
· Experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.)
· Hands on experience with Sonarqube.
· Good knowledge and experience with security constructs – OpenID, OAuth 2.0, TLS, OWASP
· Performance Tuning
Join the ‘A’ team!
We hire for potential and develop at pace. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
So, if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company, we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
Visit us at [...]