To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
Process Technician, Process Technologist, Energy Process Technician
We expect from you
• Evaluation of (partial) processes in the wood, pulp and paper industry.
• Concept development for the optimisation of these processes and their implementation and tracking.
• Material, energy and water balances including the creation of dynamic models and simulations.
• Participation in the development of projects.
In order to meet future challenges, we are looking for a highly motivated and well qualified employee.
• Completed studies in process engineering, technical chemistry, mechanical engineering with a focus on energy, technical physics or completed school for higher technical education (¿HTL¿).
• Professional experience - ideally in the process industry - is advantageous.
• Education and professional experience in process energy technology is desirable, but not a precondition.
• Very good knowledge of English language.
• Confident use of the MS Office package.
• Willingness to travel internationally.
• Sense of responsibility, flexibility and own initiative.
• High level of communication and teamwork skills.
• Willingness for professional development.
What you can expect from us
You can expect an international business environment with high standards, openness, appreciation and vision. We offer targeted training programs for personal and professional development to ensure the employee expertise and our continuous competitiveness.
You can expect a demanding, diversified job with high responsibility and independence in a dynamic team. A gross annual salary on a full-time basis, with the minimum desired qualification, is € 42,000.00. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of overpayment depending on previous experience and qualification. Additionally, we offer participation in our attractive ¿performance and corporate success oriented¿ bonus system.
According to the equal treatment law, we consider applications of all genders equally.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application with all documents and certificates via e-mail to our HR department. We are looking forward to meeting you!
SAPP Management AG, a Klagenfurt-based company, is an international partner of the pulp and paper industry for mill development, boiler and turbine evaluation as well as quality assurance. We speak the language of technicians as well as of financial managers, we offer technical and commercial consultancy to facilitate our customers in making their decisions regarding mill development strategies, investments and for process optimization.