Req. ID: 198581
- Manage, plans and directs implementation of equipment and process modifications to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques and production yields & SPC improvement.
- Sets objectives for the performance of work team member
- Provides guidance to the work unit and advises managers and supervisors on issues related to sub-function
- Ensures the implementation of tactical plans to achieve objectives
- Determines how best to utilize work unit resources to achieve end results
- Ensures accuracy, quality, and timeliness of results
- Makes decisions that directly impact the achievement of work unit and sub-function objectives
- Has limited operational impact & ensures work unit milestones and goals are achieved
- Begins working on career development responsibilities for direct reports
- Applies broad knowledge to solve problems
- Accountable for implementing changes to process , material or tooling
- Adapts communication style to engage and motivate work units
- Communicates highly complex information to internal and external contacts
- Master / Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge in Wafer Thinning and Wafer Dicing will be added advnatages.
- Excellent interpersonal , communication and leadership skill with an extremely positive attitude towards working as a team.
- Broad technical knowledge in problem solving analytical skill by coaching & lead a engineering team thru innovative process implementation (FMEA,SPC,DOE,KT) .
- Risk assessment skill
- Material properties / Package Analysis
- Good in engineering drawing adoption for process/tooling optimization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Batu Kawan || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LT1 || Tier 4 ||